All About Us
Unique Accommodation in the Heart of Yorkshire
Our house started off life as the Bronte family’s Doctor’s house. Steeped in original features, with a sunny south facing garden, we have some of the most bespoke accommodation that Yorkshire has to offer. Set in the sumptuous surroundings of Haworth, West Yorkshire, our guests can enjoy a relaxing retreat whilst having superb access to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the UK. With service at the top of our agenda, we offer a boutique style hotel in many ways, but with added personal touches that ensure you can relax in comfort in a traditional setting. Each room is unique in its style with antique furniture which, combined with the original architecture and our family run attention to detail, makes our guest house perfect for a short holiday, romantic break or place to hold a private party.
We have a wide and flexible range of services on offer to cater for your every need and to make your stay in the area an unforgettable experience.
At Ashmount delivering great service, in a beautiful location is the essence of our heritage and has ensured we maintain our reputation as one of the top guest houses in Yorkshire. We are located just a 3 minute walk from the centre of Haworth, which is the historical home to the Bronte Sisters, famed for their works of literature worldwide. Located within the heart of Bronte country, Ashmount is the ideal destination to either take it easy or take a long rambling walk within the rolling hills of Wuthering Heights and beyond.
Similar to a boutique style hotel in many ways, but with personal family run touches, we offer relaxation comfort and all the amenities you would find in a hotel but in a traditional setting. We like to think we are one big family at Ashmount, we look out for each other so we can look out for you. Every role is important – from the housekeepers, to our kitchen crew and front of house team, we are all here to ensure you get the most out of your stay.
Romantic Guest House Breaks
Our boutique Guest House aims to provide a retreat where relaxation is top of the agenda for our guests. As such, we are a popular destination for romantic getaways in West Yorkshire. Whether it is a cosy weekend away, a honeymoon or an anniversary celebration, we offer enchanting romantic breaks in the area. If you are staying in a hot tub room, gaze at the stars and sip some bubbles whilst bathing al fresco. Order a champagne breakfast for two in bed, request rose petals to be scattered on your bed or try our strawberry and chocolate platter to really add something even more special to your stay. These optional extras are just some of the special treats you can request during your break . Call us today to find out just how we can make your romantic break just perfect.
Hot Tub Stay
f you are looking for a private hot tub, then our guest house offers 4 boutique style rooms with private patios and spa areas that can be enjoyed all year round. We have styled each room uniquely to allow you to choose the one which suites you best. We will happily do all we can to enhance your hot tub experience with us. Why not try our special romantic extras such as the ultimate romantic gesture, a single red rose, handmade chocolates, champagne and strawberries or a Traditional Afternoon Tea, just tell us what extras you would like when you make your booking.
- Check-in times are from 3pm until 9pm. Checkout is 11:00am. Please let us know if you require a check-in or check-out at different times and we will do our upmost to accommodate your request. Early check-in (from 1pm) is also available at a cost of £20.00. Late checkout (till Midday) is available at a cost of £20.00. Please note under Covid restrictions we are unable to offer late check out or early check-in.
- Weekend Stays. Most weekends require a minimum 2 night stay with Christmas and Bank Holidays charged at weekend rates.
- Bar and Lounge. Ashmount has a fully licensed ‘honesty’ bar in a comfortable guest lounge. If we are not around to serve you, simply detail your drinks and we will add them to your room account.
- Business Tariff. Our business tariff is available on last minute bookings when rooms are booked on a single occupancy basis. £89 per night, bed and breakfast on selected rooms. Please enquire for more details.
- Special requests. Should you have a special request that can’t be facilitated through the online booking system, please contact us on 01535 645726.
- Office hours. We are open for bookings from 10am to 8pm every day apart from Christmas Day.
- WiFi is available throughout the house
Best rate guaranteed
Most bookings can be made online. For all special offers and business guest bookings, please call us in 01535 645726 or use our contact page