All About Us
Unique Accommodation in the Yorkshire Dales
We have some of the most atmospheric accommodation that Yorkshire has to offer. Set in the sumptuous surroundings of Haworth, West Yorkshire, our guests can enjoy our relaxing retreat whilst having superb access to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the UK. Haworth, also known as Bronte Country after the novelist sisters, is steeped in English heritage which is the essence of our reputation as one of the top boutique Guest accommodations Yorkshire visitors can find. Similar to a luxury / Boutique style Hotel in many ways but with personal family run touches, we offer relaxation, comfort and all the amenities you would find in a hotel but in a traditional setting. Each room is unique in style with antique furniture which combined with original architecture and attention to detail gives our guest house an unparalleled atmosphere of authentic sophistication; perfect for a short holiday, romantic break or a place to hold a private party. We have a wide and flexible range of services on offer to cater for your every need and to make your stay in the area an unforgettable experience.
At Ashmount we pride ourselves on delivering great service, in a beautiful location. It’s the essence of our heritage and has ensured we maintain our reputation as one of the top l guest houses in Yorkshire. We are located just a 3 minute walk from the centre of Haworth, which is the historical home to the Bronte Sisters, famed for their works of literature worldwide. Indeed, our house was once the home of Dr Amos Ingham, the Bronte family’s doctor. Located within the heart of Bronte land, Ashmount is the ideal destination to either take it easy or take a long rambling walk within the rolling hills of Wuthering Heights and beyond.
Similar to a boutique style hotel in many ways, but with personal family run touches, we offer relaxation comfort and all the amenities you would find in a hotel but in a traditional setting. We like to think we are one big family at Ashmount, we look out for each other so we can look out for you. Every role is important – from the housekeepers, to our kitchen crew and front of house team, we are all here to ensure you get the most out of your stay. Above are just a few of us….
Romantic Guest House Breaks
Our boutique Guest House aims to provide a retreat where relaxation is top of the agenda for our guests. As such, we are a popular destination for romantic getaways in West Yorkshire. Whether it is a cosy weekend away, a honeymoon or an anniversary celebration, we offer enchanting romantic breaks in the area. Order a champagne breakfast for two in bed, request rose petals to be scattered on your bed or try our Strawberry and Chocolate Platter to really add something even more special to your stay. These optional extras are just some of the special treats you can request during your break and all contribute towards us being the best place for romantic breaks in West Yorkshire. Call us today to find out just how we can make your romantic break with us as perfect as possible.
Hot Tub Stay
f you are looking for a hotel with a hot tub, then our guest house offers boutique style rooms with private patios and spa areas that can be enjoyed all year round. Gaze at the stars and sip champagne whilst bathing in an al fresco hot tub, the ultimate experience for a romantic break. We have styled each suite with uniquely to allow you to choose the one which suites you best. We will happily do all we can to enhance your hot tub experience with us. Why not try our special romantic extras such as the ultimate romantic gesture, a single red rose, handmade chocolates, champagne and strawberries or a Traditional Afternoon Tea, just tell us what extras you would like when you make your booking.
Please note we can only accommodate children under the age of 12 on occasions, please contact the office for more advice. We also do not allow pets in our guest bedrooms.
- Check-in times are from 3pm until 9pm. Checkout is 11:00am. Please let us know if you require a check-in or check-out at different times and we will do our upmost to accommodate your request. Early check-in (from 1pm) is also available at a cost of £20.00. Late checkout (till Midday) is available at a cost of £20.00
- Weekend Stays. Most weekends require a minimum 2 night stay with Christmas and Bank Holidays charged at weekend rates.
- Bar and Lounge. Ashmount has a fully licensed ‘honesty’ bar in a comfortable guest lounge. If we are not around to serve you, simply detail your drinks and we will add them to your room account.
- Business Tariff. Our business tariff is available on last minute bookings when rooms are booked on a single occupancy basis. £79 per night, bed and breakfast on selected rooms. Please enquire for more details.
- Special requests. Should you have a special request that can’t be facilitated through the online booking system, please contact us on 01535 645726.
- Office hours. We are open from 8am to 10pm every day apart from Christmas Day.
- WiFi is available throughout the house
Best rate guaranteed
Most bookings can be made online. For all special offers and business guest bookings, please call us in 01535 645726 or use our contact page