We are very proud of our awards and would like our guests and non resident diners to know the high level of service and food that we offer. We continually strive to increase our portfolio so please keep checking for updates.
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site, enabling travellers to plan and book the perfect trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travellers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features. This is why we are so proud to be awarded again a certificate of excellence for 2016. Thank you to all our amazing guests who have taken the time to review us.
Stellar Stays by Hotels Combined
HotelsCombined ‘Stellar Stays’ is not a ranking list but a group of outstanding accommodation judged on a strict set of criteria. To win the award, Hotels Combined check all reviews across all booking sites to ensure there is an approval rating above 9.0 out of 10.0 by atlas 250 individual clients, whilst winning 3 major industry awards. This is the first year we have won the hotels Combined Stellar Stays award and can not wait to win it every year.
AA and Visit Britain Breakfast Award
We see breakfast as the most important part of a guests stay with us. It is the last part of Ashmount that guests get to experience. This is why we are so proud of our breakfast awards from The AA and Visit Britain. We have been awarded both of these for 5 consecutive years, so all our guests know a well cooked and locally sourced Yorkshire breakfast will be waiting each and every morning, 365 days a year.
This is one of the awards we are most proud of. The AA is the most recognised award and assessing body for all accommodations. In 2016 we were one of the first Guest House’s to be awarded the silver award.
The AA describe a silver awarded as ‘a highly recommended guest accommodation offering a superior level of quality within their star rating, high standards of hospitality, service and cleanliness’.
Alongside the AA, Visit England shows off the best of that England has to offer to the rest of the world. Ashmount has always been on the top of the list with our 5 star award along with a Breakfast award.
- Check-in times are from 3pm until 9pm. Checkout is 11:00am. Please let us know if you require a check-in or check-out at different times and we will do our upmost to accommodate your request. Late checkout (till Midday) is available at a cost of £20.00
- Weekend Stays. Most weekends require a minimum 2 night stay with Christmas and Bank Holidays charged at weekend rates.
- Bar and Lounge. Ashmount has a fully licensed ‘honesty’ bar in a comfortable guest lounge. If we are not around to serve you, simply detail your drinks and we will add them to your room account.
- Business Tariff. Our business tariff is available on last minute bookings when rooms are booked on a single occupancy basis. £79 per night, bed and breakfast on selected rooms. Please enquire for more details.
- Special requests. Should you have a special request that can’t be facilitated through the online booking system, please contact us on 01535 645726.
- Office hours. We are open from 8am to 9pm every day apart from Christmas Day.
- WiFi is available throughout the house
- Free limited onsite parking
Best rate guarenteed
Most bookings can be made online. For all special offers and business guest bookings, please call us in 01535 645726 or use our contact page