Boutique Hotel for Weddings & Honeymoons
The most important day of your life should be held at a place that will never be forgotten. In beautiful Bronte country, Ashmount House offers wonderful accommodation with a beautiful landscaped garden and a historical house with first class hospitality.
As a team, we have spent the last 12 months upgrading the rooms and reception areas at Ashmount, enhancing our menu and wedding offering to bring you the best accommodation, service and food for the perfect intimate day.
We have refined our wedding packages will now cater for parties of between 2 and 50 people.
Opportunity to get married in our outdoor Victorian folly or indoors at Ashmount
Formal dinner, Afternoon Tea and Buffet options available.
10 x king/superking rooms, 6 with four poster beds, 4 with private hot tubs
Exclusive hire of Ashmount, the bar area and two dining rooms. Non excusive packages also available.
Bar and waiting staff, wedding co-ordinator on hand throughout the organisation and duration of your special event
Breakfast the following morning
Opportunity to host a bridal party celebration prior to your big day. Perhaps you’d like a wine and cheese night or a gin tasting evening? Whatever your preferences, we will work with you to create a fabulous final evening of freedom.
Other bespoke packages are also available. Simply call us and we can help design your perfect celebration.
As for the honeymoon or a mini-moon before you jet off somewhere – Hot Tubs, feature baths and enormous four poster beds are all available.
If you would like a copy of our Wedding Brochure or to visit us at any point, then please call 01535 645726 and reserve an appointment with our wedding co-ordinator.
We have refined our wedding packages will now cater for parties of between 2 and 35 people for a sit down meal. (We can take up to 50 if you are having a buffet!)
Ashmount is the perfect venue for parties up to 50 people for food and drinks, with our luxury accommodation for between 20 and 24 people (across 10 rooms).
Be it a corporate event, international literature tour or golden wedding celebration, our team will work with you to ensure your event is something you will never forget. We’ll provide you with breakfast as part of your exclusive hire price then work with you on your other dining requirements.
- Monday to Thursdays Exclusive Hire: £2395.00 one night. Two nights £3995.00 inclusive of breakfast
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday Exclusive Hire (Min 2 night stay): £4995.00 inclusive of breakfast.
Please call to discuss you requirements in more detail.
Christmas 2021 at Ashmount House
Something different with family and friends this Christmas?
This year more than ever perhaps we put a greater value on spending time together as a family. So why not hire out our house this Christmas on an exclusive basis to celebrate.
You and your guests will check in to Ashmount on Christmas Eve and have your own private use of all 10 luxury bedrooms (we will let you decide who gets the 4 Hot Tub rooms!!) the Drawing Room, Morning Room, Lounge and Gardens. Checking out on the 27th December after a relaxing break.
Ashmount House is located in the lovely village of Haworth only a three minute walk from the cobbled main street and the Bronte parsonage museum, with stunning views over the valley to Oakworth and beyond. The local area has something for everyone, whether you enjoy brisk walks over the moors, tourist attractions or a wonder around the picturesque village. We will make you feel welcome as soon you walk through our door, where you will be charmed by traditional Christmas decorations and the smell of the wood burning on the open fire. It really is a fairy-tale hideaway from which to enjoy your festive celebrations, maybe even with a glass of mulled wine and mince pies by the log fire.
For the 3 nights including breakfast for up to 22 people the price would be £6000.00. That’s just £90 per person per night!
Our restaurant would be available for you and your guests to enjoy a four course Christmas Dinner for £55.00 per head for adults and £40 for children (Optional)
If you would like to join us for Christmas or require any further information on how we can tailor this package to suit you then please call us on 01535 645726, we will be more than happy to help.
- Check-in times are from 3pm until 9pm. Checkout is 11:00am. Please let us know if you require a check-in or check-out at different times and we will do our upmost to accommodate your request. Early check-in (from 1pm) is also available at a cost of £20.00. Late checkout (till Midday) is available at a cost of £20.00
- Weekend Stays. Most weekends require a minimum 2 night stay with Christmas and Bank Holidays charged at weekend rates.
- Bar and Lounge. Ashmount has a fully licensed ‘honesty’ bar in a comfortable guest lounge. If we are not around to serve you, simply detail your drinks and we will add them to your room account.
- Business Tariff. Our business tariff is available on last minute bookings when rooms are booked on a single occupancy basis. £79 per night, bed and breakfast on selected rooms. Please enquire for more details.
- Special requests. Should you have a special request that can’t be facilitated through the online booking system, please contact us on 01535 645726.
- Office hours. We are open from 8am to 10pm every day apart from Christmas Day.
- WiFi is available throughout the house
Best rate guaranteed
Most bookings can be made online. For all special offers and business guest bookings, please call us in 01535 645726 or use our contact page