Directions to the Luxury Country House Hotel, Yorkshire Dales
Getting to Ashmount House could not be easier.
Ashmount House, one of the best luxurious hotels that you can find in West Yorkshire is located on Mytholmes Lane, Haworth, Keighley. We are one of the grand houses in Haworth based on a ¾ acre of a garden, overlooking the beautiful valleys for which Yorkshire is famous.
Guests looking forward to a stay with us will have no problem in reaching us. We are in the heart of Haworth, if you are travelling by train, then Haworth station is the closest railway terminal located to the hotel. (Running weekends and school holidays ) You can reach Ashmount from Skipton direction going up Oakworth roadturning left onto Providence which leads into Mytholmes Lane,we are on the left towards the top. From Station Road which turns into Rawdon Road and once you reach the 2nd pedestian crossing on Rawdon Road next to the Primary School, take the next right turn into Mytholmes Lane. Ashmount House is located just on the right hand side 150 yds down Mytholmes Lane.
Our full address is: Ashmount House, Mytholmes Lane, Haworth, West Yorkshire, BD22 8EZ.
(Click on the map pin above our logo on the website to see a local map.)
- Check-in times are from 3pm until 9pm. Checkout is 11:00am. Please let us know if you require a check-in or check-out at different times and we will do our upmost to accommodate your request. Late checkout (till Midday) is available at a cost of £20.00
- Weekend Stays. Most weekends require a minimum 2 night stay with Christmas and Bank Holidays charged at weekend rates.
- Bar and Lounge. Ashmount has a fully licensed ‘honesty’ bar in a comfortable guest lounge. If we are not around to serve you, simply detail your drinks and we will add them to your room account.
- Business Tariff. Our business tariff is available on last minute bookings when rooms are booked on a single occupancy basis. £79 per night, bed and breakfast on selected rooms. Please enquire for more details.
- Special requests. Should you have a special request that can’t be facilitated through the online booking system, please contact us on 01535 645726.
- Office hours. We are open from 8am to 9pm every day apart from Christmas Day.
- WiFi is available throughout the house
- Free limited onsite parking
Best rate guarenteed
Most bookings can be made online. For all special offers and business guest bookings, please call us in 01535 645726 or use our contact page