Ingham is a large traditionally styled room with a beautifully carved king-size four poster bed. This room is named after Charlotte Bronte’s physician Dr Amos Ingham, who built Ashmount. The room is situated at the front of the house and has beautiful views overlooking the gardens and moors. The room also includes those all important Ashmount touches to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one.
Don’t forget to pre-book dinner and to add treats from the ‘Something Special’ page to complete your stay. Add to your reservation on the booking page or contact a member of the team directly to book these. If you can’t find what you are looking for, call us and we will create a bespoke package so you can surprise your loved one. Click here to see the full list.
- Luxury king size four poster bed
- Small en-suite shower room
- Victorian mahogany furniture, sofa and chair
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Fluffy towels
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary sherry and home baked biscuits.
- Min 2 night stay most weekends
- Call to check availability for one night stays at weekend
- Price is for the room for 2 people
- Includes full Yorkshire Breakfast
- Call to check availability on midweek offers.
- Selected rooms can take an additional person for £40 per person per night.